Following are links to biomass and conversion technology organizations, publications, and additional resources. Identification of individuals, companies, or organizations on this list is intended to provide information of value to CalRecycle customers and does not constitute endorsement nor should this list be considered comprehensive. Please see our external links policy for more information.
The following items are listed chronologically.
- Rotary Drum Reactors and Anaerobic Digestion, June 2010.
- Landfill-Based Anaerobic Digester-Compost Pilot Project at Yolo County Central Landfill, May 2010.
- Economic Incentives Workshop Handout, June 2009.
- Conversion Technologies Status Update Survey, April 2009.
- Evaluation of MSW Conversion Technologies, County & City of Santa BarbaraPDF download, April 2008.
- Current Anaerobic Digestion Technologies Used for Treatment of Municipal Organic Solid Waste, March 2008.
- Los Angeles County Conversion Technologies Evaluation ReportPDF download, October 2007.
- New and Emerging Conversion Technologies, Report to the Legislature, June 2007.
- Biofuels from Municipal Wastes–Background Discussion PaperPDF download, March 2007.
- Feasibility of Generating Green Power through Anaerobic Digestion of Garden Refuse from the Sacramento AreaPDF download, April 2005.
- The Listserv Archive Search contains past Conversion Technology news.
- Seminar Video: YouTube (01:35:19) | Evaluating Conversion Technologies for Municipal Waste Management.
- Evaluating Conversion Technologies for Municipal Waste Management, October 27, 2008 seminar.
For more information contact: Conversion Technologies, firstname.lastname@example.org