There’s a second life waiting for California’s waste tires. Across the state, companies are producing products made from recycled tires that fulfill a wide range of needs, and have been proven to be safe, durable and smart investments. Tire-derived products (TDP) can satisfy established technical testing standards for building construction, traffic control, paving and many other applications, while offering many unique performance benefits. Many TDP vendors provide documentation on recycled content or other benefits that can help to satisfy green building requirements such as the new CALGreen regulations, or to earn credits through programs such as LEED. Information on TDP health and environmental impacts is also available.
TDP Descriptions & Case Studies
California Tire-Derived Products Catalog
- View the Tire-Derived Products Catalog
- Tire-Derived Products by Category
- Appendix A: All Firms in Catalog
- Appendix A: Directory of Tire-Derived Product Manufacturers
- Appendix A: Directory of Tire-Derived Material Feedstock Suppliers
- Appendix A: Directory of Tire-Derived Product Installers of Landscape, Walkways, Ballistics and Playground and Sports Surfaces
- Appendix A: Directory of Tire-Derived Paving Materials and Products Suppliers
- Appendix A: Directory of Testing and Inspection Companies
- Appendix B: Case Studies
- Appendix C: Resources
- Appendix D: Latest California Waste Tire Market Report
Disclaimer: CalRecycle makes no warranty, express or implied, and assumes no liability for the information provided in this website. References to individual businesses and their commercial products do not constitute an endorsement by CalRecycle. The information contained in this website is not complete, and is provided as a convenience to our website visitors and for informational purposes only.
For more information contact: Tire-Derived Products, TireGrants@calrecycle.ca.gov