Used Oil Haulers



Used oil haulers must register with the Department of Toxics Substances Control (DTSC) prior to transporting used oil to a used oil recycling facility.




Industrial generators and certified used oil collection centers intending to file a used oil recycling incentive claim with CalRecycle must use a registered hazardous waste transporter to transport used oil from their facility to a permitted transfer facility or recycler.

If a registered hazardous waste transporter was not used, the claim for the used oil recycling incentive will be denied.

Locate a Hauler

Note: CalRecycle does not endorse or recommend any particular company.

Oil Recycling Facilities

For more information contact: Certified Collection Center, or Household Hazardous Waste,