Sustainable design or building “green” is an opportunity to use our resources efficiently while creating healthier buildings.
It provides cost savings to all Californians through improved human health and productivity, lower cost building operations, and resource efficiency–and it moves us closer to a sustainable future.
Check This Out!
- Green Building Basics
- Recycled Content Products for Construction Catalog
- Building and Buying Green in Indian Country: A Guide for California Indian Tribes
- Sustainable Building Tool Kit
- A Review of Construction Projects Using Sustainable Materials
- Training Programs for state and local government
- Special Environmental Requirements Specification Section 01350
Program Information and Activities
- Program Overview
- Construction and Demolition Waste Management
- Publications provides links to case studies, building profiles, our “sustainable building manual” and other related publications