- Training: LEA Central training home page, which includes links to training news, master schedule, registration forms, and announcements.
- Closed, Illegal, and Abandoned Sites: The purpose of this program is to assist local enforcement agencies in investigating and enforcing state minimum standards at CIA sites in California.
- Permit Tool Box: A one-stop site for locating and retrieving permit tools and resources.
- Laundry List: A list of items that comprise a complete and correct permit application package.
- CIWMB Form 1000: Notice of Designation of Local Agency (Word) |
Please note: These citations do not encompass all of the regulations associated with LEA designation/certification and evaluations.
Definitions and General Provisions
Designation of a Local Agency and the Appointment of Hearing Panels
LEA Certification Requirements
LEA Performance Standards, Evaluation Criteria, and Duties and Responsibilities
Board Actions Over LEAs
Regulations also exist regarding the decertification of LEAs.