California Public Resources Code (PRC) section 14581.1 authorizes funding from the California Beverage Container Recycling Fund, the Electronic Waste Recovery and Recycling Account, the California Tire Recycling Management Fund, and the California Used Oil Recycling Fund for grants to the Local Conservation Corps (LCC). CalRecycle’s grant program will help LCCs implement: beverage container recycling and litter abatement programs; programs relating to the collection and recovery of used oil and electronic waste; and the clean-up and abatement of waste tires.
This resource document and related video material (where applicable) is for the exclusive use of participants in the California Local Conservation Corps Grant Program (LCCs). The purpose of this resource is to provide information and reference links to assist LCCs in management of the material collection programs funded by the CalRecycle Local Conservation Corps Grant Program. Use of this material by persons or organizations other than LCC’s may result in compliance violations.
This resource document does not supplant grantee responsibility to read and comply with all relevant statutes and regulations whether included or omitted from this document.
Grantees are further responsible to monitor and comply with relevant changes related to regulatory and statutory requirements.
- LCC E-Waste Program Guide
- POD Webinar 2022, YouTube (37:14) | Transcript
- DTSC UW Training Guide (English)
- DTSC UW Training Guide (Spanish)
- LCC BCRF Program Guide
- LCC Tire Program Guide
- LCC Used Oil Program Guide
The due date for application documents for RLC Cycle 37, fiscal year (FY) 2022-23 was May 3, 2022.
Note: “RLC” followed by a number is the cycle code for the Local Conservation Corps Grant Program.
- FY 2021-22 (Cycle 36): Application Information | RLC36 Awards
- FY 2020-21 (Cycle 35): RLC35 Awards
- FY 2019-20 (Cycle 34): RLC34 Awards
- FY 2018-19 (Cycle 33): RLC33 Awards
- FY 2017-18 (Cycle 32): RLC32 Awards
- FY 2016-17 (Cycle 31): RLC31 Awards
- FY 2015-16 (Cycle 30): RLC30 Awards | Final Report
- FY 2014-15 (Cycle 29): RLC29 Awards | Final ReportPDF download
- FY 2013-14 (Cycle 28): RLC28 Awards
- FY 2012-13 (Cycle 27): Application Information | RLC27 Awards
- FY 2011-12 (Cycle 26): RLC26
- Award History: 1987-FY 2010/11. Note: Previous grants were focused on beverage container activities only.