- California Beverage Container Recycling and Litter Reduction Act. This is an unofficial courtesy copy of the California Beverage Container Recycling statutes. This revised edition contains code section amendments effective June 30, 2022, September 27, 2022, and January 1, 2023.
- All CalRecycle Current Priority Bills
- California Code of Regulations (CCR) Title 14. Natural Resources, Division 2. Department of Conservation, Chapter 5. Division of Recycling
- Beverage Container Recycling Proposed Regulations
- Beverage Container Recycling Regulations Approved by the Office of Administrative Law
- Processing Payment: Emergency Regulations effective October 21, 2022 until May 2, 2023.
- Pilot Project Program: Emergency Regulations effective February 4, 2022 until January 1, 2027.
- Processing Payment: Emergency Regulations effective December 17, 2021 until June 15, 2022.
- Processing Payment: Emergency Regulations effective December 14, 2020 until June 14, 2021.
- Processing Payment: Emergency Regulations effective December 12, 2019 until June 10, 2020.
- Pilot Projects Emergency Regulations: Effective April 2, 2019
- Processing Payment: Emergency Regulations effective December 13, 2018 until June 12, 2019.
- Processing Payment: Effective November 16, 2017 until May 16, 2018.
- Imported Empty Beverage Container Material. Effective January 13, 2014.
- Certification Requirements for Recyclers and Processors. Effective January 1, 2014.
- Recycling Center Daily Load Limits. Effective January 1, 2014.
- All CalRecycle Proposed Regulations
- All CalRecycle Rulemaking Archives
CalRecycle Legislation and Regulations Home (links to general resources on California legislation and
For more information contact: Beverage Container Program, https://calrecycle.ca.gov/BevContainer/Contacts/