The following forms are provided for Certified Used Oil Collection Center operators and Registered Generators.
- *Certification Application–Certified Collection Centers (CalRecycle 29, rev. 3/19)
- *Registration Application-Curbside Collectors/Industrial Generators (CalRecycle 30, rev. 4/17)
- Payee Data Record (Std. 204, rev. 3/21)
- Government Agency Taxpayer ID Form Government Agencies Only
- Lubricating Oil Purchase Receipt (CalRecycle 326, rev. 4/17)
- Used Oil Re-Refiner Certification Application (CalRecycle 327, rev. 3/19)
*To expedite the certification process, please include the Payee Data Record (Std. 204) and the Lubricating Oil Purchase Receipt (CalRecycle 326) when submitting a Certification Application and/or a Registration Application.
Recycling Incentive Payment Claim Forms
- Used Oil Recycling Incentive Payment Claim/Report (CalRecycle 31, rev. 3/17)
- Form Attachment for Operators of Multiple Used Oil Collection Centers (CalRecycle 31B, rev. 1/17)
- Contaminated Used Oil Reimbursement Application (CalRecycle 325, rev. 7/17)
- Used Oil Re-Refined Incentive Payment Claim (CalRecycle 328), new 5/17)
Oil Recycling Fee Return and Refund Forms
- California Oil Recycling Fee Return (CIWMB 30A). If you need this form, please contact OilFeeReturn@CalRecycle.ca.gov.
- Oil Fee Exemption Certificate (CalRecycle 36A). For questions regarding this form, please contact UsedOilRefund@CalRecycle.ca.gov.
- Used Oil Log Sheet (CalRecycle 201, rev. 5/15)
- Certified Collection Center Signage. Sign Request Form
For more information contact: Certified Collection Center, UsedOilCCC@calrecycle.ca.gov or Household Hazardous Waste, UsedOilHHW@calrecycle.ca.gov.