Paint Stewardship Program Annual Reports
Paint stewardship organizations are required to submit annual reports to CalRecycle by November 1 each year. PaintCare is the only stewardship organization operating a paint program in California. Refer to the statute, regulations, and review checklist for more information on annual report requirements.
PaintCare Annual Reports
Fiscal Year 2023 Annual Report
- Fiscal Year 2023 Annual Report submitted November 1, 2023
Fiscal Year 2022 Annual Report
Fiscal Year 2021 Annual Report
Fiscal Year 2020 Annual Report
Fiscal Year 2019 Annual Report
Fiscal Year 2019 Annual Report was submitted on November 3, 2019, conditionally approved on January 22, 2020, resubmitted with a Financial Evaluation on March 22, 2020, and resubmitted with minor corrections on May 18, 2020.
- CalRecycle determined the report was compliant – May 22, 2020
- Stakeholder Comments regarding PaintCare’s Financial Evaluation
- CalRecycle Conditional Approval – January 22, 2020
- CalRecycle Completeness Review – November 26, 2019
- No stakeholder comments were received regarding PaintCare’s Year 7 Annual Report.
Fiscal Year 2017 Annual Report
Fiscal Year 2016 Annual Report
Fiscal Year 2015 Annual Report
Fiscal Year 2014 Annual Report
Fiscal Year 2013 Annual Report
Revised Fiscal Year 2013 Annual Report submitted January 5, 2014, with a supplemental letter responding to CalRecycle’s review comments, resubmitted with minor corrections, August 3, 2015, and November 29, 2016