Mattress Recycling Organization Advisory Committee
CalRecycle is required to appoint an advisory committee to be part of the mattress recycling organization. The advisory committee must prepare reports before the mattress recycling organization submits:
- Mattress stewardship plans
- Annual reports
- Annual budgets
All documents include written recommendations and a summary of the committee’s consultative process with the mattress recycling organization.
Advisory Committee Members
- Joanne Brasch, Ph.D., California Product Stewardship Council
- Jordan Wells, National Stewardship Action Council
- Veronica Pardo, Resource Recovery Coalition of California
- David Goldstein, Ventura County
- Larry Sweetser, Environmental Services Joint Powers Authority
- Don Franco, Jr., Gateway Mattress Co., Inc.
- Terry McDonald, St. Vincent de Paul Society of Lane Co., Inc.
- Scott Higgins, Mattress Firm
Advisory Committee Meetings
For more information, refer to:
Advisory committee documents are hosted outside of CalRecycle’s domain on Google Drive. CalRecycle does not maintain or control the contents of the host site or the linked documents.