Statutes and Regulations
- California Statutes: A table of contents of California laws related to waste management. Links to the Legislative Counsel’s office, which maintains all the statutes on line.
- Current CalRecycle Regulations: Links to approved regulations pertaining to waste management in California from Titles 14 and 27, California Code of Regulations.
- CalRecycle’s 2023 Rulemaking Calendar
- Proposed CalRecycle Regulations (Rulemaking): Status and downloadable documents related to current CalRecycle rulemaking projects.
- Rulemaking Archives: Information and documents related to rulemaking for regulations approved by the Office of Administrative Law from 1995 to the present.
- Current Bills Related to Recycling and Waste Management: Check this continuously updated report for information on bills of interest to CalRecycle during the current legislative session.
- Bill Search: Use the Legislative Counsel’s website to search for information on specific bills, starting with the 1999-2000 session. Read bill history, analysis, the law as amended today, and compare previous versions of bills.
- History of California Solid Waste Law: Summary of legislation passed from 1927 to the present.
- Enforcement: Describes CalRecycle’s various legislatively mandated enforcement programs.
- Federal Legislation
- Library of Congress. Legislative information from the Library of Congress.
- Federal Laws and Regulations. Information on the US EPA site about federal laws and regulations affecting environmental programs.
- State Legislation
- Bill Search. California Legislative Counsel’s tool for finding bill text, histories, analysis, and status.
- FindLaw. Thomson Reuters site for legal professionals.
- California State Legislature. Contains information related to bills and the legislative process in California.
- California Senate. The Senate and how it works, profiles of individual Senators, legislative activity within the Senate.
- California Assembly. The Assembly and how it works, profiles of individual Assembly members, legislative activity within the Assembly.
- California State Home Page. Provides links to state agencies and other state government resources.
For more information contact: Legislative and External Affairs Office, email@example.com