- California Beverage Container Recycling and Litter Reduction Act. This is an unofficial courtesy copy of the California Beverage Container Recycling statutes. This revised edition contains code section amendments effective July 22, 2021 and January 1, 2022.
- All CalRecycle Current Priority Bills
- California Code of Regulations (CCR) Title 14. Natural Resources, Division 2. Department of Conservation, Chapter 5. Division of Recycling
- Beverage Container Recycling Proposed Regulations
- None at this time.
- Beverage Container Recycling Regulations Recently Approved by the Office of Administrative Law
- Pilot Project Program: Emergency Regulations effective February 4, 2022 until January 1, 2027.
- Processing Payment: Emergency Regulations effective December 17, 2021 until June 15, 2022.
- Processing Payment: Emergency Regulations effective December 14, 2020 until June 14, 2021.
- Processing Payment: Emergency Regulations effective December 12, 2019 until June 10, 2020.
- Pilot Projects Emergency Regulations: Effective April 2, 2019
- Processing Payment: Emergency Regulations effective December 13, 2018 until June 12, 2019.
- Processing Payment: Effective November 16, 2017 until May 16, 2018.
- Imported Empty Beverage Container Material. Effective January 13, 2014.
- Certification Requirements for Recyclers and Processors. Effective January 1, 2014.
- Recycling Center Daily Load Limits. Effective January 1, 2014.
- All CalRecycle Proposed Regulations
- All CalRecycle Rulemaking Archives
CalRecycle Legislation and Regulations Home (links to general resources on California legislation and
- Certified Recycling Centers
- Distributors & Manufacturers
- Curbside Programs
- Local Government Agencies
- Kids & Educators
- General Program Information
- Official Notices
- Laws & Regulations
- CRV Product List
- Contacts & Complaints
- Beverage Container Program Home