The California Tire-Derived Product (TDP) Catalog is designed to raise awareness about the broad range of products made from recycled tires and their benefits. The catalog is intended to assist anyone with an interest in purchasing and using high-quality tire-derived products.
View the California Tire-Derived Product Catalog (revised August 2018)
The catalog includes several sections:
- Tire-Derived Products by Category. This is the bulk of the catalog, and provides vendor sales sheets for 21 different product categories.
- Appendix A: Directories. This section includes directories for several categories of TDP vendors, including a map and detailed listing of firms.
- Appendix B: Case Studies. This section lists select certification programs relevant to TDPs.
- Appendix C: Resources. This section lists a number of Internet links to associations, organizations, conferences and trade shows related to TDPs.
- Appendix D: California Waste Tire Market Report (2017). This report describes the 2017 market situation for scrap tires in California, overall, and by market segment.
Important Note: This catalog is intended to focus exclusively on products made in California from 100 percent California-generated tires. CalRecycle may revisit the criteria for inclusion in the catalog as well as how the catalog might be restructured to provide maximum value in raising the awareness of all tire-derived products. It will be updated periodically.
For more information, or to provide manufacturer updates, contact Jennifer Caldwell, who coordinates industry-wide assistance and marketing activities.
Disclaimer: CalRecycle makes no warranty, express or implied, and assumes no liability for the information provided in this website. References to individual businesses and their commercial products do not constitute an endorsement by CalRecycle. The information contained in this website is not complete, and is provided as a convenience to our website visitors and for informational purposes only.