Numerous newsletter and feature articles have appeared in over 25 national and local publications. Green Roads has also received news media coverage throughout the state. If you are interested in placing an article in your newsletter or magazine, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fujii, Bob P.E., Engineering Greener Construction, APWA Reporter, July 2011
- Moore, Miles, “Paving the Way“, RubberNews.com.
- “Green Rails?“, VTA Take One, May 2011. Transcript
- “Tire Recycling Gains Traction“, Resource Recycling, March 2011
- “TDA and Its Lightweight Chararcteristics“, Geo-Strata, January/February 2011. Transcript
- Gabor, Beth, “Free Tire Recycling in West Sacramento on February 26“, Yolo County Press Release, February 9, 2011
- Rogers, Paul, “Old tires to get new life as BART shock absorbers“, San Jose Mercury News, November 22, 2010
- Reid Brown, Margo, “Viewpoints: California’s green thinking should include shredded tires“, Sacramento Bee, November 18, 2010
- Pacheco, Angel, “Rubber Hits the Road: Old tires shore up area damaged in Jesusita Fire“, Santa Barbara News-Press, August 13, 2010
For more information contact: Tire Management Program Hotline, WasteTires@calrecycle.ca.gov