Below are additional resources beyond what is shown on the Tire-Derived Product Business Assistance home page to assist businesses that either process used tires or manufacture tire-derived products.
Tire-Derived Product Documents and Resources
- Avoiding Green Marketing MyopiaPDF download
- California Green Building Products Directory
- California Green Roads Program
- Developing an Effective Small Business Web Site
- EPA’s Guidance Document on Environmentally Preferable Purchasing
- Marketing Resources and References
- Marketing Tire-Derived Products to Architects and Contractors
- Marketing Tire-Derived Products to the Government Sector
- Overview of the Reed Connect Construction Database
- Sins of Greenwashing
- The Secret Formula for Generating Crazy Amounts of PR
- Tire-Derived Product Producer Case Studies
- 2008 International Tire Conference. Contains 2008 tire conference materials as provided by presenters.
- ASTM International
- California Department of General Services
- Upcoming Tire Events
- Recycling Market Development Zones
- International Play Equipment Manufacturers Association
- Rubber Manufacturers Association
- The Synthetic Turf Council
- U.S. Green Building Council
- U.S. EPA Resource Conservation Challenge (RCC) Scrap Tire Working Group
For More Information
If you are a manufacturer or tire processor and have questions or need more information, contact the following CalRecycle staff member:
- Jennifer Caldwell, coordinates industry-wide assistance & marketing activities.
Disclaimer: CalRecycle makes no warranty, express or implied, and assumes no liability for the information provided in this website. References to individual businesses and their commercial products does not constitute an endorsement by CalRecycle. The information contained in this website is not complete, and is provided as a convenience to our website visitors and for informational purposes only.
For more information contact: Tire Management Program Hotline, WasteTires@calrecycle.ca.gov