The following is a discussion of the statutory, regulatory and content adequacy requirements of a SRRE, HHWE, NDFE, CSE and CIWMP. This section contains what staff proposes to focus on during the review of an element and plan to determine and define adequacy.
The review and recommendation focuses on the portions of the elements and plans that are of the highest priority to review during a very tightly compressed timeframe (April through December 1994) when 512 individual SRREs and NDFEs are submitted to CalRecycle and adequacy must be decided within 120 days of receipt.
- Source Reduction and Recycling Element (SRRE) Adequacy
- Household Hazardous Waste Element (HHWE) Adequacy
- Nondisposal Facility Element (NDFE) Adequacy
- Countywide Siting Element (CSE) Adequacy
- Countywide Integrated Waste Management Plan (CIWMP) Adequacy
As approved by the California Integrated Waste Management Board (now CalRecycle) on November 17, 1993.
For more information contact: Local Assistance & Market Development, LAMD@calrecycle.ca.gov