The local enforcement agencies for the jurisdictions listed on this page are currently under evaluation by CalRecycle. This page includes information about the evaluations as well as a listing of tasks for each phase of the evaluation process. The table below is sorted in alphabetical order by jurisdiction.
|Jurisdiction||Week Evaluation Started||Current Phase||Staff Contact|
|Calaveras County||7/20/2021||Phase I||Lynn Smith|
|City of San Diego||5/2/2017||Phase IV||Diana Cozadd|
|City of West Covina||7/10/2015||Phase IV||MaryKay Shafer|
|Inyo County||11/2/2017||Phase IV||Lynn Smith|
|Kern County||4/1/2019||Phase IV||Sandra Jimenez|
|Kings County||8/14/2021||Phase I||Sandra Jimenez|
|Lassen County||1/4/2017||Phase IV||Sandra Jimenez|
|Madera County||3/10/2021||Phase II||Lynn Smith|
|Mendocino County||9/17/2021||Phase I||Sandra Jimenez|
|Monterey County||10/19/2017||Phase IV||Lynn Smith|
|San Francisco County||5/17/2021||Phase I||Diana Cozadd|
|Santa Clara County||3/4/2020||Phase IV||Lynn Smith|
|Siskiyou County||7/2/2015||Phase IV||Sandra Jimenez|
|Tulare County||10/4/2021||Phase I||Sandra Jimenez|
|Tuolumne County||3/31/2020||Phase IV||Lynn Smith|
- Generate SWIS reports.
- Note compliance issues.
- Conduct meetings/discussions with division staff.
- Compile specific information and document on a site-by-site basis.
- Reconcile outstanding issues with LEA.
- Prepare draft LEA evaluation report.
- Verify current status of issues with LEA.
- Circulate draft LEA evaluation report for internal review.
- Provide LEA with draft evaluation.
- Arrange and hold exit interview.
- Revise draft evaluation data as appropriate.
- Verify any changes with division staff.
- Finalize evaluation and provide LEA with results.
- Applies only if implementation issues exist. Refer to LEA Evaluation Flowchart.
For more information contact: Construction and Demolition, PermitTrainingAssistance@calrecycle.ca.gov