For information about current contract solicitations and other opportunities with CalRecycle on debris removal and related projects, visit our Contracts page.
Sample Operational Documents
CalRecycle has compiled sample reference documents for disaster debris removal contractors and potential contractors. Contractors may contact their CalRecycle contract manager for operational documents for a current incident.
- Assessment Of Burn Debris – 2015 Wildfires Lake and Calaveras Counties, California – Prepared by Geosyntec Consultants (December 7, 2015)
- Final Assessment of Ash Sampling – Camp Fire Incident Contract No. DRR18087 – Prepared by Tetra Tech Inc. (September 19, 2019)
- Debris Operational Guidance: Damaged Concrete at Wildland Urban Interface Fires (February 10, 2019)
- California Wildfire Asbestos Survey
- 2020 Statewide Fires – Environmental Protection Plan (March 10, 2021)
- 2021 Northern California Fires-Environmental Protection Plan
- 2021 Northern California Fires – Environmental Protection Plan v. 2.0