Statewide Commodity Contracts
- Download “State Contracts Index Listing”
- Look at the grid to see if the contract is “open to local agencies” (yes/no)
- Click on the contract to find the document called “User instructions” and go to the section for local agencies
- Look at the contract documents to see if there is a “Post-Consumer Recycled Content certification form” or Excel list.
- Or click on the “Cal eProcure Contract Search” and change Contract Type to Statewide Contract from the dropdown menu.
DGS Buying Green Website
- Click on the product category you are interested in and look for the heading “Green Contracts.”
- Links take you directly to the contract via the Cal eProcure website.
DGS eProcurement system-Search for contracts:
- Read the User Instructions for minimum quantities required and if/how local government agencies can buy off the state contract.
- Look at the contract documents to see if there is a Post-Consumer Recycled Content certification form or Excel list.
DGS eProcurement system-Finding vendors with SB/DVBE certification status:
- Use keywords to find vendors that sell certain types of products (key words pull from the vendors’ self-reported profile).
- Use zip codes to help find vendors near your agency or within a jurisdiction