Many resources are available to help you learn more about recycled-content products (RCP) and other environmentally preferable products. The following are specific tools to help you with your purchasing efforts.
See also: Audience-Specific Resources | Product-Specific Resources | General
Databases, Directories, and Catalogs
- Recycled-Content Product Manufacturers Directory. Search our recycled-content product database to find products, vendors, etc.
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC). Provides a database of products that meet FSC standards.
- Green Seal. Provides updates on available recycled products.
- RecycleStore. An online catalog of recycled-content products produced in Recycling Market Development Zones designated by CalRecycle.
- US EPA’s Comprehensive Procurement Guideling (CPG) Program. A nationwide database listing manufacturers and suppliers of recycled-content products who meet EPA’s criteria and recommended percentage of recovered content.
- SABRC Purchase Tracking Example. For use by CalRecycle contract and grant programs.
- SABRC Certification Form. Track purchases with boilerplate contract language and the CalRecycle certification form 74.