The following information will help manufacturers of tire-derived products market their products in the green building arena.
2008 Tire Conference Presentations and Reports
- Marketing Tire-Derived Products to Architects and Contractors
- Summary of Interviews Regarding Increasing TDP Usage in Construction Projects
- Strategies for Marketing Tire-Derived Products
- Doing Business with Architects and Contractors
Green Building Websites
- U.S. Green Building Council’s Website
- California Green Building Initiative
- Collaborative for High Performance Schools
Construction Industry Database Information
The California Integrated Waste Management Board (now CalRecycle) reviewed several green product and project databases and is currently piloting the Reed Connect Database.
- Green Product and Construction Project Database Evaluation Summary
- Overview of the Reed Connect Database
- Reed Connect Database Training Presentation to the Board
Tire-Derived Product Catalog
The 2010 catalog of tire-derived products made from California-generated scrap tires is now available. Most products can help contractors/architects earn LEED points on construction and renovation projects.
CalRecycle is now a provider of continuing education units for architects. For information, contact Jennifer Caldwell.
For More Information
If you are a manufacturer or tire processor and have questions or need more information, contact the following CalRecycle staff members::
- Jennifer Caldwell coordinates industrywide marketing activities.
Disclaimer: CalRecycle makes no warranty, express or implied, and assumes no liability for the information provided in this website. References to individual businesses and their commercial products do not constitute an endorsement by CalRecycle. The information contained in this website is not complete, and is provided as a convenience to our website visitors and for informational purposes only.