- Guidance: Completion of Solid Waste Information Digital Inspection Reports
- View 2016 Regulation Changes affecting Compost Inspections
- Only staff listed in the data exchange agreement may submit digital inspections.
- Log in to begin using digital inspection program now
The Solid Waste Information System Digital Inspections Program (SWIS DIP) provides an easy, electronic way to submit via a web form statutorily mandated inspection reports. Using SWIS DIP reduces waste and paperwork, and improves the accuracy and consistency of your reports. Your LEA must submit an application and be approved as a SWIS DIP user. Then each of your authorized staff will receive an e-mail that asks them to create a password. Once that is confirmed, staff can log in to the SWIS DIP system and begin submitting real inspections with the web form.
- Submit application for SWIS DIP.
- Log in to SWIS DIP using your email and the password (WebPass) you created.
- Find answers to your SWIS DIP FAQs.
- Guidelines for Web Submission