- LEA Central. This site is an information resource to local solid waste enforcement agencies (LEA). LEAs have the primary responsibility for ensuring the correct operation and closure of solid waste facilities in the state. They also have responsibilities for guaranteeing the proper storage and transportation of solid wastes.
- Tire Enforcement Agency Toolbox. Waste Tire Enforcement Agencies (TEA) are responsible for performing initial and follow-up inspections for all waste tire generators, haulers, and end-use facilities in their jurisdictions, as well as conducting surveillance activities and referring noncomplying business to CalRecycle. This site was developed to assist TEAs in their inspection and related responsibilities.
- LEA, TEA, and Facility Operator Training. This website provides information and links of interest to those who operate solid waste and tire facilities as well as those who inspect and regulate these facilities. Information includes upcoming and previous trainings; training resources; online training; new staff orientation; and the LEA/TEA/CalRecycle Conference.
- Solid Waste Information System (SWIS). This database contains information on solid waste facilities, operations, and disposal sites throughout the state of California. The types of facilities found in this database include landfills, transfer stations, material recovery facilities, composting sites, transformation facilities, waste tire sites, and closed disposal sites.
- Waste Tire Management System (WTMS). This system collects information from internal and external sources regarding the storage and safe hauling of waste or used tires. As a local tire enforcement agency (TEA), this site provides an easy access to information about waste tire businesses. This secure database contains inspection reports submitted by CalRecycle or local tire enforcement agency inspectors.
- CalRecycle Enforcement & Permit Staff Contacts
- Compliance and Enforcement Home Page
For more information contact: Business Assistance, firstname.lastname@example.org.