Jurisdiction and regional summary information helps decision makers identify trends, solve problems, and compare the performance of cities, counties, and regional agencies in reducing and diverting waste.
Available tools include:
- County Construction and Demolition (C&D) Ordinances. This page contains a list of all jurisdictions, by county, that have passed a C&D ordinance.
- Data Central. Data Central is a portal that provides quick access to a variety of CalRecycle and other data sources and tools relating to California’s solid waste stream, waste disposal and recycling facility infrastructure, materials flow, recycling, and much more.
- Local Government Data Reports. CalRecycle provides a number of reports and information to assist local governments and businesses) to reduce disposal, conserve resources, and help California meet its waste reduction goals.
- Statewide Diversion and Per Capita Disposal Rate Statistics. Includes an explanation of the method used to determine the rate, as well as a discussion of factors impacting statewide solid waste generation, diversion and disposal rates.
- Regional Agencies: A comprehensive list of all CalRecycle-approved regional agencies.
If you have suggestions for additional summary information, or if you have additional questions about these web pages, please contact local assistance staff.
For more information contact: Local Assistance & Market Development, LAMD@calrecycle.ca.gov