Links to tools and services of use to local enforcement agencies.
- Acronyms–A list of acronyms commonly used by local enforcement agencies and CalRecycle.
- Conversion Factors for Individual Waste Types–Includes conversion factors for weight-to-volume and volume-to-weight. A report prepared by Tellus for the California Integrated Waste Management Board (now CalRecycle).
- Enforcement Program Plan Toolbox–This Toolbox provides online tools and resources to provide guidance to LEAs in regards to the EPP related tasks and responsibilities.
- Fact Sheets—For use by local enforcement agencies (LEAs) and solid waste facility operators in conducting day-to-day operations. Now available in both English and Spanish.
- Forms–This page includes links to all of the forms found throughout LEA Central.
- Illegal Dumping Resources Toolbox–New information to help local government handle illegal dumping issues. Based on the experiences of many local communities, combating illegal dumping includes four essential elements: prevention, abatement, cleanup and enforcement. This information is now a key part of the Illegal Dumping Resources Toolbox.
- Inactive Disposal Site Flow Chart–A tool for LEAs to use to determine if a site’s operational status is inactive.
- Permit Toolbox–Online tools and resources to provide guidance to LEAs, operators, applicants, and CalRecycle staff in obtaining, processing, and maintaining new and revised solid waste facility permits and completing other permit-related tasks and responsibilities.
- Public Participation–This web page has been developed to assist LEAs with the public hearing component of AB 1497. It includes hearing checklists, sample public notices and other guidance.