The minimum Enforcement Program Plan (EPP) documents required are described in 18077(a)(1-13). Samples are available on the Forms and Documents page.
- EPP updates are to be submitted as individual pdf documents directly though the SWIS Agency Portal. For more information, see SWIS Agency Portal Submit Document Page Updates February 2023.
- Highlight updates made in Section 10-13 (Procedure Manuals). This will assist CalRecycle staff with identifying the updated text and/or section of the manual.
- 18051 (2)(f)-Hearing panel/hearing officer must be updated prior to expiration
- 18077 (a)(6)-Tally of comprehensive facility type and vehicle type list-should match SWIS and designated information package (DIP) enumeration list
- 18077 (a)(7)-Time-task analysis (TTA) should match comprehensive tally; if no change, submit updated TTA with new FY.
- 18077 (a)(9)-LEA operating budget; if no change, submit updated budget with new FY.
For more information contact: LEA Support Services, PermitTrainingAssistance@calrecycle.ca.gov