Local Government Central
Disposal Reporting System
The Disposal Reporting System (DRS) is the set of guidelines that tracks the origin of waste disposed in California’s landfills, and waste sent from California to out-of-state landfills. DRS tracks disposal tonnages (including alternative daily cover (ADC), alternative intermediate cover (AIC), and beneficial reuse) and transformation sent to facilities in the state. The electronic Disposal Reporting System (eDRS) was created to capture, store, and display disposal information submitted to CalRecycle. Web-based eDRS reports are available through CalRecycle's website. To access the eDRS database, county and jurisdiction staff must go through LoGIC.
- Mapping Tool
Program News and Activities
- Second-quarter disposal reports for 2015 are due from counties to CalRecycle on October 15, 2015. To enter your report, log in to LoGIC.
- Annual facility method reports for 2014 were due by counties to CalRecycle on April 15, 2015. If you haven’t submitted your annual facility reports for your county they are late, please submit them as soon as possible. See DRS reporting requirements for more information.
- A new training webinar shows users how to enter and manage their disposal reports in eDRS.
- Have a Disposal Reporting System question? Check out the new FAQ for basic answers to many DRS questions.
- Now available: A mapping tool showing yearly inflow and outflow of disposal for a county or facility.