Instructions to Download the Vermi Game to Your Home Computer
Please print out and read the following instructions before trying to download a copy of the Adventures of Vermi the Worm game.
Start the Download Process
- Click on either the "PC version" or "Mac version" links to download the appropriate version for your computer or network.
- In the "File Download" dialog box, select “Save this Program to Disk” and then select the “OK” button.
- In the " Save As" dialog box, select where you'd like the program to download (e.g., your computer's hard drive or an appropriate network drive).
- Select the “Save” button and a file named “Vermi” will be copied to the destination you specified.
- The "Download Box" should appear. Downloading will take some time, please wait until the "Download Complete" box opens up.
- The Vermi game files should now be on your computer or network hard drive.
Download the Vermi game PC Version now.
Download the Vermi game Mac version now.
Open the Vermi Game
- After you have run the Vermi Game Installer, locate the "VermiGame" directory folder on your desktop.
- Double click on the VermiGame folder to find the folder inside called "vermi" and double click on it.
- Find the file named "Default.html" or "Default" inside the Vermi folder and double click on it.
- Internet Explorer should open up.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
- Locate the "Vermi" Directory on your desktop.
- Drag it to the Recycle bin.
- "The Adventures of Vermi the Worm" have been successfully removed from your computer.
The Adventures of Vermi the Worm includes curriculum correlations to the California Content Standards for the Third Grade. Revision of the State standards may alter these correlations. The State makes no warranty, expressed or implied, and assumes no liability for the information contained in the succeeding text.
The Adventures of Vermi the Worm is copyrighted by the California Integrated Waste Management Board, 2001. This game, or parts thereof, is intended for educational use only and may not be reproduced in any form without permission. Please see the Board’s copyright guidelines at www.calrecycle.ca.gov/copyright.htm, and send permission inquiries to:
California Integrated Waste Management Board
Office of Public Affairs, MS-6
1001 I Street
P.O. Box 4025 (mailing address)
Sacramento, CA 95812-4025
Or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org