Health and Safety
It is the personal and professional commitment of CalRecycle's Health and Safety Program to ensure safe and healthful environments for CalRecycle staff, governmental agencies, and the public. CalRecycle meets these goals through consultation on health and safety issues, quality assurance/quality control, training and education, and prevention of illness and injury. The following information is included in this site:
- CalRecycle Health and Safety Manual. The manual includes an Injury and Illness Prevention Plan, Field Health and Safety Program, and a Respiratory Protection Program.
- OSHA Agreement. This memorandum of understanding was entered into to allow CalRecycle to request OSHA evaluation of potential risks to worker health and safety at transfer/processing operations and facilities. This page includes the latest information on how the MOU is being implemented.
- Reference Library. Information on the topic of health and safety.
- Training Schedule. Information about upcoming health and safety-related training.
- Maps and directions to our offices where the training is offered.
If you have any comments or questions about the Health and Safety Program please contact the staff listed at the bottom of this page.