Local Government Central
Electronic Annual Report
Sign in to LoGIC Log In
The Electronic Annual Report letter was sent out for the 2013 report year to all Annual Report filers and Interested Parties in May 2014.
Dear Electronic Annual Report (EAR) Filer/Interested Party:
Jurisdictions must now file the EAR using the Local Government Information Center (LoGIC) reporting system. If the LoGIC system is new to you or if you've forgotten your web password, please visit www.calrecycle.ca.gov/LGCentral/MyLogic.
Please mark your calendar, as appropriate, regarding CalRecycle reporting assistance:
- Now is the time to review Disposal Reporting System (DRS) tonnage reports. LoGIC users may check the most up-to-date disposal tonnage information on the lower half of their EAR landing page, after selecting their jurisdiction on https://secure.calrecycle.ca.gov/LoGIC/External/AffiliationList.aspx. Should any numerical errors exist, please contact the appropriate disposal facility and your DRS coordinator to request corrections to data. May 15th was the deadline for submitting corrections to DRS. Between May 15th and June 15th, DRS tonnages are subject to change as revisions are incorporated.
- Jurisdictions will be able to access and begin completing their 2013 EAR beginning on or about June 15, 2014 (an e-mail notice will be sent once the EAR becomes available).
- Staff responsible for completing the Jurisdiction’s EAR might wish to participate in the “How to file the EAR” review webinar on Thursday, June 19th from 10-12:00 PDT. If so, please register to reserve a Webinar seat now at: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/265529704 After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
- The 2013 EAR due date is August 1, 2014.
The EAR is part of a performance measurement system that considers factors such as a jurisdiction’s program implementation and its per capita disposal rate in determining compliance with AB 939. For a complete explanation of the measurement system, please read: www.calrecycle.ca.gov/LGCentral/GoalMeasure/default.htm
The EAR is a secure, easy, and flexible way to meet your AB 939 diversion programs reporting requirement as follows:
- Security: All data sent to the EAR is protected by encryption while passing over the Internet. Only you and your Local Assistance and Market Development (LAMD) representative can see your draft report.
- Ease of use: The EAR guides you step-by-step through the annual report filing process. As you complete each required section, the report provides a visual cue that the section is complete. When you have completed all of the required sections, you are allowed to submit the report directly to CalRecycle.
- NOTE: If your jurisdiction was approved as a Good Faith Effort (GFE) during the last Jurisdiction Review cycle, please do not use the EZ feature in the EAR as diversion program implementation details will be a critical component of CalRecycle staff’s review of AB939 requirements.
- Flexibility: Once you begin filling out the EAR, you may return as often as needed to finish your report. You can print a convenient report summary to gain the necessary internal approvals for your filing, and then return to the EAR to make any needed changes before submitting it to CalRecycle.
Thank you for your ongoing commitment to implementing diversion programs to reduce, reuse and recycle. It is your local efforts that benefit California’s environment, public health & safety.
If you have any questions concerning the EAR, please contact the LAMD office at (916) 341-6199 or you may look-up your LAMD representative at: www.calrecycle.ca.gov/LGCentral/Reports/Contacts.aspx