Local Enforcement Agency Regional Round Tables
January 2009 Agenda: Bay Area
Sonoma County Department of Health Services
475 Aviation Blvd-Environmental Health Conference Room
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Thursday, January 29, 2009
9:30 a.m.–3:30 p.m.
I. LEA to LEA Discussion (facilitated by Greg Pirie)
II. 11:00 a.m.–CIWMB Arrives. LEA and CIWMB Introductions (Greg Pirie)
III. Discussion and Update Options: (facilitated by Greg Pirie)
- Minor Violation Draft Guidance and Other AB 2679 Implementation Issues
- Landfill Gas Monitoring Plan Update
- Strategic Directive 8.4 Regulatory Review
- Recyclables (Storage & Solid Waste Facility Permit)
- Closed, Illegal and Abandoned (CIA) Sites Inspection Guidance
- Closed Sites with Multiple Owners
- Organics Roadmap II
- Sharps & Pharma Update
- Grants Update
- Training and LEA Conference
IV. Setting of Next RT Meeting
Participants are encouraged to bring a reusable cup for a hot drink.
Note: "Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter." ~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Please note: Past meeting agendas and notes are retained for historical purposes. Over time, some information and links on these pages may become dated and/or inaccurate.