Local Enforcement Agency Regional Round Table Meetings
Local Enforcement Agency Bay Regional Round Table Agenda
Alameda County Environmental Health Department
1131 Harbor Bay Parkway
9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
February 29, 2000
I. LEA to LEA Discussion 9:30 to 11 a.m.
II. LEA & CIWMB Introductions (Greg Pirie)
III. Discussion Options: (facilitated by Greg Pirie)
- Department of Toxic Substances Control (DTSC) and Burn Sites
- Facility Compliance Loan Program
- SWIS Re-Design Project
- Marketing Efforts For Handling Organic Materials
- Up-Coming Training and the Next LEA Conference
- 2000 LEA/CIWMB conference - Expected organization and content
- Bay Area Technical Advisory Committee
IV. Update Options: (facilitated by Greg Pirie)
- Regulations Update: Enforcement, Construction & Demolition, Organics
- 50% By 2000 Status Report
- Updates on Pending RT Issues:
- Metallic Disgards/Appliance Recycling
- Closed Site Inspection Authority
- DOSH Statewide Referrals
- LEA Equipment Loan Program
- Farm and Ranch Grant Program
V. Setting of Next RT Meeting & EAC Update: (facilitated by Greg Pirie)
* No attachments with this agenda
Note: "Speak up and say it anyway" G. Pirie
Participants are encouraged to bring a reusable cup for a hot drink.
For further information contact:
California Integrated Waste Management Board
Please note: Past meeting agendas and notes are retained for historical purposes. Over time, some information and links on these pages may become dated and/or inaccurate.