Household Hazardous Waste Grant Program
- 23rd Cycle (FY 2014/15) will tentatively be available in spring 2014.
The Household Hazardous Waste (HHW) grants are primarily competitive grants made available by the California Department of Resources Recycling and Recovery (CalRecycle) per Public Resources Code, Division 30, Part 7, Article 3.5, Section 47200 to help local governments establish or expand HHW collection programs. California cities, counties, and local agencies, including Indian reservations and rancherias, with direct responsibility for HHW management are eligible to apply.
Information for Specific Grant Cycles
Includes application information, resources for grantees, list of grants awarded, etc. as applicable.
- Fiscal Year 2014/15 will tentatively be available in spring 2014.
- 22nd Cycle (FY 2013/14)
- 21st Cycle (FY 2013/14)
- Sharps Grant Project, Round 2 (FY 2011/12)
- 20th Cycle (FY 2012/13)
- Sharps Grant Project, Initial Offering (Round 1) (FY 2011/12)
- 19th Cycle (FY 2010/11)
- 18th Cycle (FY 2009/10)
- 17th Cycle (FY 2008/09)
- 16th Cycle (FY 2007/08)
- 15th Cycle (FY 2006/07)
- 13th Cycle (FY 2004/05)
- 12th Cycle (FY 2003/04)
- 11th Cycle (FY 2002/03)
- 10th Cycle (FY 2001/02)
- 9th Cycle (FY 2000/01)
- 8th Cycle Award List only (FY 1999-2000)
- 7th Cycle Award List only (FY 1998-1999)
- 6th Cycle Award List only (FY 1997-1998)
- 5th Cycle Award List only (FY 1996-1997)
- 4th Cycle Award List only (FY 1995-1996)
- 3rd Cycle Award List only (FY 1994-1995)
- 2nd Cycle Award List only (FY 1991-1992)
- 1st Cycle Award List only (FY 1990-1991)
Program Implementation Policies
Contact: Use the contact information shown below for further information.
Used Oil and HHW Grants http://www.calrecycle.ca.gov/HomeHazWaste/Grants.htm
Contact: (916) 341-5062 email@example.com