This page provides links to copies of final tire-related enforcement orders issued by or on behalf of the California Integrated Waste Management Board (The California Department of Resources Recycling and Recovery, or CalRecycle, as of 2010). This fulfills the requirements of Government Code Section 6253.8.
Note: All files are in Adobe PDF format unless stated otherwise. If you require special accommodation to access documents on this page pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act, please contact the Office of Public Affairs at (916) 341-6300 or email@example.com.
- Administrative Decision Pursuant to Stipulation for Issuance of Administrative Decision against Daniel Gabrielson, owner and operator of Belmont Tires for violation of Public Resources Code section 42950 et seq. and attendant regulations contained in Title 14 of the California Code of Regulations. Decision: December 27, 2004. Effective: January 1, 2005 (159 KB)
- Administrative Decision Pursuant to Hearing Against Raul G. & Norma C. Monreal, Owners/Operators, and Carlos Duenas, Operator, allegedly doing business as Border Tires Waste Tire Facility. Facility File No. 13-TI-1019 For Violation Of Public Resources Code Sections 42850,and 42850.1. Decision: July 19, 2004. Effective: July 19, 2004. (158 KB)
- Administrative Decision Pursuant To Stipulation Against Dorthy J. and Benjamin H. Smith, Jr. Property Owners; and Michael Smith, Jr., Operator and Waste Tire Hauler. d.b.a., Central Valley Tire Disposal. Facility File No. 10-TI-1316 For Violation Of Public Resources Code Section 42824, and Title 14 CCR Section 18420. Decision: July 8, 2004. Effective: July 8, 2004. (201 KB)
- Administrative Decision Pursuant to Stipulation in the Matter of Marco Antonio Rached aka Marco Tires, aka In & Out Tires for Violation of Public Resources Code Section 42951(a). Decision: May 13, 2004. Effective: May 13, 2004. (100 KB)
- Administrative Decision Pursuant to Hearing Against Robert Gillon, James Randall, and Peggy Daniels, Owners, and Robert Gillon, Operator, d.b.a. Gillon Waste Tire Site, Facility No. 54-TI-1121 for Violation of Public Resources Code Section 42845. Decision: March 30, 2004. Effective: April 5, 2004. (101 KB)