Forms and Documents
Listed below are forms and documents associated with CalRecycle contracts.
On this Web site...
- Contractor Certification,
CalRecycle form 170 (Adobe PDF, 52 KB)
To be completed by an official of the firm that is authorized to legally bind the company to the conditions and requirements in the agreement.This form must be completed prior to fully executing the contract documents.
- Payee Data Record, Std. 204,
revised August 2006 (Adobe PDF Fill-In, 185 KB)
Department of Finance form customized for CalRecycle contractors and used by CalRecycle to prepare information returns (Form 1099). Contractors must submit completed form to CalRecycle in order to receive payment from the State of California.
- Recycled Content Certification for Contracts, CalRecycle form 74C,
Revised June 2010 (Adobe PDF, 574 KB |
MS Word, 66 KB)
CalRecycle contractors use this form to report products purchased with CalRecycle contract dollars that fit into one of the categories on side 2. The form is to be submitted to the CalRecycle contract manager at the end of the contract term.
- Small Business/Disabled Veteran Business
Enterprise Participation Summary (Adobe PDF, 10 KB)
Must be included by the contractor for all invitation for bids (IFB) and request for proposal (RFP) submissions.
- Special Terms and Conditions for
Interagency Agreements, revised April 2010 (Adobe PDF, 59 KB)
The language contained in this document is applicable to all agreements entered into between contractors identified as State agencies and CalRecycle, also known as Interagency Agreements (IAAs). Please note that IAAs may not be used for contracts with campus foundations, the federal government, local entities, or other states.
- Special Terms and Conditions
(for all other Contractors), revised April 2010 (Adobe PDF, 73 KB)
The language contained in this document is applicable to all agreements entered into between contractors not identified as State agencies and CalRecycle.
- Solid Waste Trust Fund Standard
Specifications (Adobe PDF, 1.3 MB)
The language contained in this document is applicable to those agreements let via the Request for Qualification process for Environmental Services for Landfill and Disposal Site Remediation contracts.
From the Department of General Services (DGS) Web site...
Contract Certification Clauses (CCC).
Contractor must sign and submit to the CalRecycle for all contracts and proposals such as IFBs, RFPs, and request for qualifications (RFQ).
- Enterprise Zone Act (EZA) Preference Request, Std. 831, (Adobe PDF, unknown file size).
- Local Agency Military Base Recovery Area Act (LAMBA) Preference Request, Std. 832 (Adobe PDF, unknown file size).
- Small Business and Disabled Veterans Enterprise Applications (DGS page contains a link to applications). Note: These forms must be filed with Office of Small Business Certification and Resources, not CalRecycle.
- Target Area Contract Preference Act (TACPA) Preference Requestt, Std. 830 (Adobe PDF, unknown file size).