Forms and Documents
Listed below are forms and documents associated with CalRecycle contracts.
On this Web site...
- Payee Data Record, Std. 204, revised August 2006 (PDF Fill-In, 117 KB)
Department of Finance form customized for CalRecycle contractors and used by CalRecycle to prepare information returns (Form 1099). Contractors must submit completed form to CalRecycle in order to receive payment from the State of California.
- Recycled Content Certification for Contracts, CalRecycle form 74C, Revised June 2010 (PDF,
573 KB | Word, 66 KB)
CalRecycle contractors use this form to report products purchased with CalRecycle contract dollars that fit into one of the categories on side 2. The form is to be submitted to the CalRecycle contract manager at the end of the contract term.
Bidder Declaration, (Form GSPD-05-105) (PDF, 516 KB)
Use of Bidder Declaration Form is required by the contractor to document Small Business/Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise Participation for all Invitation for Bids (IFB) and Request for Proposal (RFP), Primary and Secondary.
- Special Terms and Conditions for Interagency Agreements, revised April 2010
(PDF, 65 KB)
The language contained in this document is applicable to all agreements entered into between contractors identified as State agencies and CalRecycle, also known as Interagency Agreements (IAAs). Please note that IAAs may not be used for contracts with campus foundations, the federal government, local entities, or other states.
- Special Terms and Conditions (for all other Contractors), revised April 2010 (PDF, 73 KB)
The language contained in this document is applicable to all agreements entered into between contractors not identified as State agencies and CalRecycle.
- Solid Waste Trust Fund Standard Specifications (PDF, 1.3 MB)
The language contained in this document is applicable to those agreements let via the Request for Qualification process for Environmental Services for Landfill and Disposal Site Remediation contracts.
From the Department of General Services (DGS) Web site...
Contractor Certification Clauses (CCC).
Contractor must sign and submit to CalRecycle for all contracts and proposals such as IFBs, RFPs, and Request for Qualifications (RFQ).
- Small Business and Disabled Veterans Enterprise Applications (DGS page contains a link to applications). Note: These forms must be filed with Office of Small Business Certification and Resources, not CalRecycle.
- Target Area Contract Preference Act (TACPA) Preference Request, Std. 830 (PDF, 102 KB).